Boiler Service & Repairs at Low Prices
Annual boiler servicing is an essential part of maintaining your home heating system, and will ensure your system performs at the highest level long after it’s been installed.
It is highly recommended that your boiler is serviced by a qualified engineer to ensure that:
- Your boiler is working safely
- Your boiler is not damaged, faulty or badly maintained, and thus not emitting poisonous carbon monoxide.
- You are reducing the costs and chances of possible breakdowns and repairs
- Your boiler is running at its best efficiency
- You are saving money and gas usage.
We will inspect your boiler to ensure that it is operating correctly, and most importantly, safetly. We will perform a flue combustion test to check for dangerous emissions, clean the burner, heat exchanger and flue, we will inspect electrical connections and check that the ventilation is safe. We will also check gas consumption and gas pressure. If these tests fail, adjustments will be made to rectify the problem.
We absolutely recommend that you never, ever attempt to service your own boiler. It is illegal for any person other than a Gas Safe engineer to work on boilers.
Please contact our Gas Safe registered team for your boiler service.
Get in touch
Time Central, 32 Gallowgate
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4BF
|Free phone 0800 4488 180|
|Call Dan 0783 8199 501|
|Call Marcus 0770 9423 307|