Heating System Power Flush
Sludge, rust, grease, oil and other materials build up in your central heating’s circulation, which affects the efficiency of your boiler. This kind of obstruction accounts for over 80% of central heating issues. A power flush is a high pressure deep clean that eliminates this build up and results in a better performance from your system, keeps heating bills down, reduces the risk of breakdowns and makes sure that your radiators heat up properly and there are no more cold spots.
If you don’t have a regular power flush, you could experience problems such as:
- Hot water temperature reducing over time.
- Boiler overheating / shutting off completely.
- The boiler or components, mainly the pump will become noisy and fail.
- Particular radiators could stop working or develop hot and cold spots.
- Your central heating system takes longer to warm up.
So if you have cold spots in your radiators, blocked pipes or valves, banging noises coming from your boiler, noisy pipes, or a boiler that keeps cutting out, please contact us and we will carry out a professional power flush service.