Plumbing Maintenance – Avoid Problems Later!
Regular maintenance is essential in keeping your home’s plumbing system working properly all year round. Small problems such as leaking faucets or showers could actually be part of a much bigger problem, or there could even be issues you don’t know about such as low water pressure or dirty faucet aerators. These could lead to big problems if they are not fixed early.
Plumbing maintenance only takes a small amount of time and will help minimize problems that will require more time and money to repair later on.
Prices start at £35 per hour. Our plumbing maintenance services cover the following, but are not limited to :
- Checking leaking faucets and showers.
- Checking and clearing drains. Drains should be cleared every few months. Debris collects in the pipes and causes water to drain slower over time and could even lead to a blockage.
- Cleaning faucet aerators. Calcium builds up inside a faucet aerator over time and can obstruct the flow of water.
- Checking running toilets.
- Thoroughly checking the kitchen sink.
- Checking for garbage disposal leaks and maintenance requirements.
- Inspecting the septic system.
- Checking water pressure.
These above are part of our daily maintenance checks but we offer much more so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
What a great #guestspeech by @fredmacaulay at the #nebizexec awards tonight! Outstanding! @TheJournalNews
@AntMiddleton333 What a touch of class from you saying farewell to no.11 Efrem last week and what a bloke he is! #respect
@AntMiddleton333 What a touch of class from you saying farewell to no.11 Efrem last week and what a bloke he is! #respect— Futureplumb (@Futureplumb) October 30, 2016
We're backing #NewcastleGateshead's bid to host #GreatNorthExpo2018. RT to show your support https://t.co/zQBlBQfUKS
@baxiboilers The company that keeps on giving! Thanks for our knee pads!! #10year #platinum https://t.co/su9WjbCoiw